Each Give Back Bus:
- Raises awareness for local causes
- Educates people on issues happening right in their backyard
- Builds a sense of pride and community for bus-goers
- Promotes a culture of civic engagement & responsibility
Our first community ride departs on Saturday, April 14! Typically, each volunteer location remains a mystery until you get on the bus. Why? Well, everyone likes a little mystery, right? Plus – it’s a fun way to introduce you to new causes that you may not know anything about.
- Bus departing location: Thrivent Financial, Lot 2
- Time: Bus leaves at 9:00 a.m. (reception starts at 8:30 a.m.), arrives back by 1:00 p.m.
Each Give Back Bus experience costs $10/per person. Since we’re a 501(c)3 organization, your payment is actually a donation! We’ll provide some snacks/bottled water, a sweet t-shirt, and the bus/driver/all that fancy stuff. PLUS – and this is really cool – a portion of your payment will be donated to the organization that we volunteer with that day.