Click here to search opportunities

For Agencies

Resources for our Non-Profit Partners

Why become a partner of the Volunteer Center? 

How can the Volunteer Center of East Central Wisconsin assist you? It is our mission to work with you and your agency to establish, promote, and assist you with your volunteer needs. We can help with on-going or one-time opportunities. We are also a resource and support for volunteer program improvement and development. 


What are the benefits of becoming a partner?
 The partner agency membership year begins in August. The Volunteer Center continues to explore new ways to serve you and your agency’s needs. Current partner agencies are receiving the following resources and promotional opportunities:  


The Volunteer Connection Book
. This annual book lists each of our affiliates and their on-going volunteer opportunities.  This book is distributed throughout the Valley/Oshkosh and is mailed per request.
 
Youth Project Book.  Printed and distributed at the beginning of each new school year and before the summer, the publication lists volunteer opportunities for area youth. 

Holiday Connections Guide. This pamphlet/poster is printed and distributed in mid October. It lists special holiday volunteer opportunities through mid January and agency wish lists. 

Lend a Hand. This is a weekly column printed in the Sunday Post Crescent. Each week The Volunteer Center lists a few of the most current volunteer needs. We also publish in the Northwestern in Oshkosh.  

Workplace Volunteer Opportunities. The Volunteer Center has relationships with over 50 area businesses that have an interest in employee volunteering or have formal Employee Volunteer Programs.  The Center assists companies in finding opportunities for their employees. The Center sends monthly volunteer needs and meets bi-monthly to discuss volunteer management and best practices for Employee Volunteer Programs.

Website Search feature Our Get Connected web based system will allow you to post your volunteer opportunities and special events.  The cost of using this tool is included in your non-profit partner fee.  The website will allow volunteers to search opportunities, match their skills and post their service hours 24 hours a day.  It will give your agency a tool for customized reporting, the ability to mass email and to track hours of service for all ages.  Training provided.  

The Human Race -An opportunity to collaborate in fundraising. This is a great and easy fundraiser for your agency. The annual 5k walk/run held at Thrivent Financial for Lutherans in Appleton and at Menominee Park in Oshkosh organized by The Volunteer Center. The Center provides marketing, pledge sheets, set-up, T-shirts and refreshments for the event. All your agency has to do is find participants to walk/run and collect pledges for the event. Your agency retains 75% of the collected pledges and the remaining 25% go to The Volunteer Center for event coordination. If your agency collects over $5000 in pledges, you keep 80% and have a chance to keep 90%.  For non-affiliate agencies and groups there is an entry fee.  

Contact us about these and other benefits, call (920) 832-9360 or email.

           horizon line.jpg